Fulfillment Associate - Part-Time
Semi Sweet Designs is a Tampa-based business that celebrates the art of cookie decorating! Our specialty cutters help bakers transform ordinary cookies into masterpieces. We also provide merchandise to support an engaged cookie community for those passionate about all things sweet and delicious.
The Fulfillment Associate is key to ensuring customers are receiving their orders with accuracy and efficiency. This role will also participate in all other areas of the fulfillment, including packing and inventory.
The Fulfillment Associate will be part of a growing, diverse, production team. This is a 90 day probationary period, which can lead into a permanent position.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team production environment
- Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict
- Highly professional, patient, energetic, team-oriented individual with a positive “can–do” attitude and a strong commitment to outstanding customer service
- Self-motivated, proactive, and responsive to fulfilling customer and staff needs
- Read work orders
- Locate and extract merchandise from shelves and storage areas
- Confirm merchandise information matches that of the work order
- Inspect merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities
- Pack merchandise for delivery
- Retain product knowledge through a growing product catalog
- Organize and stock inventory
- Maintain a clean work station
- Cultivate a courteous and positive relationship with all team members