With the holiday gatherings finally over and relaxation & routine start to kick back in, I thought I’d take the time to reflect back on my year of cookie-making. Here’s a Top 10 list of the most popular posts of 2012.
10. DIY Food Photography Lighting (9/19/12)
This setup came in super handy this year to combat the lack of natural sunlight in Seattle.
9. 3D Snowman Scene Cookies (12/12/12)
8. Disney Star Wars Cookies (11/6/12)
7. Halloween Ambigram Cookies (8/27/12)
6. Hobbit Door Cookies (8/15/12)
5. Golden Girls Thank You Cookies (11/13/12)
4. 3D Zombie Graveyard Cookies (10/12/12)
These zombie cookies were my personal favorite for the year.
3. Frosty the Snowman Cookies (12/4/12)
2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Heart Cookies (2/13/12)
And now THE most popular post of 2012…
1. Breaking Bad Cookies (6/26/12)
I just want to thank everyone for stopping by this blog and leaving amazing words of encouragement & support in 2012. I have a few new ideas that I want to try for 2013 so I hope you will stick around.
Did your favorite Semi Sweet cookie make the list?